Friday, January 8, 2010

Advice about Touche eclat of YSL?

Hello, Could you tell me about this product?


Is is really nice?


Where did you buy it?


ThanksAdvice about Touche eclat of YSL?
Hey!


Well Touche eclat is a highlighter and concealer. It works buy concealing dark under eye circles, and blemishes on the face. It is expensive, it costs around 拢23 and you can buy it from large department stores. They only do shade 1 in the shops, and it is a very pale/pink colour, so depending on your skin tone this may not be suitable, BUT they do shades 2 and 3 on the net.


I have listed a few websites which sell Touche eclat much CHEAPER than department stores.





BTW, it does not last very long!!!





http://www.mybeautysecrets.co.uk





http://www.buycosmetics.com/Product/747_鈥?/a>





http://www.islandcosmetics.com/product_d鈥?/a>





http://www.lookfantastic.com/cgi-bin/lf.鈥?/a>Advice about Touche eclat of YSL?
I LOVE this product! It works really well and lasts a long time. I get mine from Debenhams but you can get it from pretty much any department store.





I'd also recommend the new light reflecting foundation by Terry (The same person who invented the touch eclat) it works miracles!


You can get it from Space NK
Yes this is definitely a miracle product. I was sceptical about it because I didn't really have under eye bags as such, but if you apply it in small dots under your eyes and on your eyelids and on red areas on your nose, it disguises it beautifully and the reason Touche Eclat is so good is that it contains light reflecting particles that make your skin look FLAWLESS and awake.


The only thing is, if you're looking for a blemish concealer, Touche Eclat only makes matters worse and so you should only use it if you need to conceal under eye dark patches or even to brighten up your eyes.


It's really great and worth it - one of the best selling concealers of all time.
I really like it, and it lasts ages! just about everybody I know uses it.





You can get it from anywhere that has cosmetics counters, debenhams, boots, john lewis etc.
it is a must,don't think it's a concealer,le's say it's a beauty


enhancer.i even put it around the lips and gently erase,then lipstick and


lips seem fuller,same with eye make-up.first touche 茅clat,then


your products.


you can buy anywhere in big department stores
The ladies at makeupalley.com have said the Sephora Light Touch concealer is alot like this one and is only $10US and so they said is the Bourjois Illuminating concealer pen at $15US. I havent made it to the store yet so I dont know first hand. But these have gotten the best reviews as well as the Smashbox Photo Op Undereye Brightener $18US. Dont get me wrong YSL is supposed to be amazing its just REALLY expensive.
I have used this for years, it is great to for under the eyes and stays on all day to! you can get it from most department stores or buy it online at www.cheapsmells.com it is cheaper there, the only problem i used to have with it is it only come in a light colour but now they make it in a darker shade which is great for the summer or if you have a darker complexion!
I have lots of good things about it %26amp; it has won Vogue beauty product awards %26amp; other No 1 products in the past...


but I think some other companieshave also started to make similiar products but haven't tried them to see if they're as good...


(eg M%26amp;S Autograph Illusions Dark Circle Concealer, %26amp; also Per Una Flawless Finish Illuminating Concealer; Bourjois %26amp; Loreal do one also)





but I dounbt u can go wrong with this one...
Although I haven't used it myself, I've heard great things about this product. I just had a newsletter from Superdrug and apparently they're doing it for 拢10 at the moment so I'm going to hotfoot it to Superdrug and pick one up, perhaps you'll want to do the same?
Yes! It's great for the under-eye area and really does work. I got mine from a online shop (I can't remember which one, sorry) but it only cost 拢17 which was quite a discount from the high street price.
This product is fantastic - Hides a multitude of sins. I am anaemic and hides my black rings flawlessly';';





Got mine from boots but most department stores will sell too





Lasts for ages and worth every penny

No comments:

Post a Comment