Friday, January 8, 2010

I am about 7 months pregnant, getting killer back pains whenever I lay down. Any advice?

I am 28 weeks pregnant and I don't get any sleep because I get killer pains in my back when I lay down. All my doctor says is ';it's normal.'; Please help!I am about 7 months pregnant, getting killer back pains whenever I lay down. Any advice?
make sure you lay on your side. This usually helps meI am about 7 months pregnant, getting killer back pains whenever I lay down. Any advice?
sucks huh? I had the same issue try propping yourself up with pillows just do whatever you can, I slept sitting up kinda on pillows on my side,
Try putting a pillow between your legs. Boppys are great for this. http://boppy.com/


Also wedge a pillow next to your butt. I slept like this for months and it does help. You can take tylenol which may take the edge off. If your baby belly is really big, like mine was, they sell pregnancy back support bands. Here is a link to one from amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/Maternity-Support-鈥?/a> I wore mine day and night.


Good Luck with everything, your almost there!
i am 31 weeks pregnant i have had back pains for like 3 weeks now. what helps me is to have a warm bath... i knw odrs say its bad for you but if you are careful and dont stay in the tub too long then it works amazing. i also made like a nest of pillows on my bed so i kinda lay half on my side half on a pillow. that works too.
I am also 31 weeks pregnant and going thru the same thing. I can hardly sleep at night ... it does suck i would tell your doctor that you are REALLY uncomfortable and ask if he can suggest anything ... that's what i am going to do
try laying on your side. if that doesn't work, go to a chiropractor, oh yes you can see one when you are pregnant, I did with my 3. best thing I could of done. BTW, u will have lots of back labor if it hurts now.


good luck and congrats
Try laying on your side, preferably left cause it increases blood circulation and oxygen to the baby. Use pillow in between your legs to help with alignment. Try a heating pad, do stretches, have someone give you a good rub down. I'd try these to see if anything helps. Good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment