Friday, January 8, 2010

I want to be a vet, but now im thinking about something else. can i have your advice?

well, ive started watching this show called ';growing up (and then the animal)'; Like growing up bear or something. well, serigant moms raise these baby animals, and its something i really want to do. I wanted to be a vet, but can i get a job being a serigant mom to baby wild animals? I really want to know, b ecause if not, i want to go to Michigan State University and become a vet.I want to be a vet, but now im thinking about something else. can i have your advice?
Hey there,


Go for you dreams. I personally want to be involved with rehabilitating animals at some point in my life, but I am going to vet school next year, so I have the qualification. It is definitely not easy to become a rehabilitator or a surrogate in your case, but I believe that with the veterinary degree - there will be many more opportunities for you.


Good luck.
  • top makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment