Thursday, December 31, 2009

Anyone tell me for advice about if my gf is pregancy or not when she finsihed with combined pills in 21 days

21 days finish after then next two days later.. as we have sex in unprotected sex thing but i worry about my gf maybe pregnacy or not and pls everyon tell me about it plus help me!!!Anyone tell me for advice about if my gf is pregancy or not when she finsihed with combined pills in 21 days
Calm down. Just breath. If she is on the pill she is very unlikely to be pregnant but if she is, she is depending on you. Be there for her and stand by her. It is possible that she is pregnant. Good luck and best wishes!Anyone tell me for advice about if my gf is pregancy or not when she finsihed with combined pills in 21 days
If I were you I would get a pregnancy. Has she missed a period? start with this.
wear a condom next time
how long ago was it? why didnt she get emergency contraception if you had unprotected sex?? you can buy it from the chemist. if its not been 72hours yet she can still go get it.
What is your native language? It's obviously not english. If it is then you need to go back to 4th grade and you probably shouldn't be having sex because you're too stupid to have kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment