Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need some advice about my best friend. =]?

Me and Shane have been best friends for about 11 years. But now i feel like i want more than a friendship with him. But he doesnt feel the same way. He says im not his type and he wouldnt want to ruin our friendship =[





What do you think? =]I need some advice about my best friend. =]?
If he doesnt feel the same, then it wouldnt work. Because if you guess decide to date, then you would know that he dosnt really like you like that. So, i would move on hunnie. Im sorry!I need some advice about my best friend. =]?



Don't do it. He doesn't feel the same way. And it could ultimately ruin your friendship. and that be awful. ):
the not my type thing was a little harsh but maybe youre not. you might be later on but not now. just be friends for the time being



If he doesn't feel the same way your going to have to just stay friends.
why do u want to ruin ur 11yrs old friendship when he doesn't want more than it?

No comments:

Post a Comment