Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need Advice about my pregnancy!!! please help?

I know it's best to sleep on your left side but i usually switch from left to right and last night i caught a major cramp in my lower stomach...... what's wrong?I need Advice about my pregnancy!!! please help?
I get the same cramps. My doctor said it's just the ligaments stretching. I can usually feel when it's going to do it (it feels really tight before it hurts) and if I turn over really slow, it keeps it from cramping.I need Advice about my pregnancy!!! please help?
nothing, you just had a cramp. get used to them pregnancy is full of them. I have had 3 healthy children and I always alternated sides. Sleep which ever way you are comfortable. Sleeping on your left side is more comfortable because of the way your organs are positioned, they say that mearly for your own comfort. chances are you'll roll around in your sleep anyway. you are not going to hurt the baby, but you might have some cramps. as your pregnancy progresses it wont matter anyway its gonna hurt no matter how you sleep
It is totally normal. These pains are called Round Ligament Pain. I had them for 4 months.These pains are caused by your uterus growing to support the baby as your pregnancy goes along. It feels like menstrual cramps


Unless it is accompanied by bleeding, I wouldn't be concerned.
most likely round ligament pain. i switch from right to left also and back again.
I do the same thing....idk what could be wrong.... sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment