Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Is anyone willing to help give me some advice about my best friend?

Would anyone be willing to talk with me on yahoo messenger? I need some advice on what to do with my best friend.. I am a little confused.. I feel she may have feelings for me but I am not sure. There is a lot behind the story and I feel I need clarity from an outside source who has experienced something along the lines of this. Anyone who has been through this kind of situation, would it be possible to help me out? My ID is skysharp2Is anyone willing to help give me some advice about my best friend?
Well....I am more than willing to help, though to be honest, I have not really been in your position.





Maybe get her opinion on lesbian or bi relationships. Just let her know that you are really open minded *if you are, but don't lie!!!* Se what she says, and take it from there.


The best way to find out is to just sit down and talk to her. You'll never know until you ask.





If you're not lesbian or bi, are you afraid that she may be embarrased if you asked, or that you just prefer not to know? Or are afraid that you may have some bi tendencies and she may actually like you and you her?





You will never know until you talk to her. I know someone I like but I would never dare say because it's all new to me and I fear being judged by my friend(s) Im way too shy to say anything. Maybe this is how your friend may feel.Is anyone willing to help give me some advice about my best friend?
Sky sharp 2 if you look at the sky you must know you have the feet on the ground. You are confused as to it new or you are confused as to how to deal with it or you are confused as it means she has some effect on you. To that its you to have insights as to what is happening not of the situation but in you,and that is the beginning of the journey towards your answer. You are not sure , one can never be sure ..I too has walked the journey to be ever sure and have always not been sure ..why you are not sure ,if it is fear of the unknown ;thus have feet on the ground you standing on look up to the sky and listen to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment