Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need some advice about my problem ?

im doing a course and it gets harder and harder should i continue or not? i don't enjoy it anymore I need some advice about my problem ?
Don't..............give in just yet..


Only the weak give in really early...


Give yourself a chance...


Say to yourself l can do this (because many other people have)


You will be really ...really sorry if you throw in the towel.


Come on...l have confidence in you.


l am a nurse...


l love my career...l have been a nurse for 10 years.


There was a time that l nearly...and l mean nearly through it all in...


But l didn't............


Like l said ...you can and you WILL ...do it.I need some advice about my problem ?
Giving up because something is hard or ';not fun anymore'; is a very poor excuse. If your an American you should steadfast and finish what you start regardless if its not ';fun';. If you get in the habit of giving up when something gets hard you will develop a habit and become a failure.





I don't want to sound too much like a conservative republican but I really think you should finish everything you start especially if its hard it will make you a better person in the end. Giving up just makes people weak and then comes the excuses. Being an adult bring all kind of situations where giving up is easy and continuing is hard. It is your choice what kind of person you want to be.





Failure is not an option, at least that's what I think. Nobody ever got anywhere giving up.
Well, if you are simply going to college for enjoyment(which you most likely aren't due to statistics anyways), then simply drop it.





If you are going to college because you are going for a particular career that you are interested in, and would love to have one day, then stay in it unless you are *going* to fail the class.





If the course is closely related to the career that you are going for, you are completely failing because of the rising difficulty, and you don't think it is fun, then I'd rethink your career.





Oh, and by the way, if it's a GE class, then you should realize that almost *no one* likes GE classes. I personally hate them... they give me migraines.
It depends.. I felt like that when doing my first accountancy qualification.. I found it hard and the harder it gets, the more boring it also gets..





I finished it in the end.





Think about how it'll pan out in the long run.. You're only young, so if you honestly have changed your mind, then quit, just do something else..





However.. Although my course was boring, the job I'd get at the end of it, would be completely different + SO much more interesting than the course.. So if that's the case, which it often is! Then think about it.. If you stay and finish you'll look back and it'll be sooo worth it + you'll be so proud.





I'm not very bright, I'm average.. But I can achieve whatever I want with hard work. You can do the same! Don't think you wont be able to do it! Just get help and study hard.
drop. get a W, just drop.





W's go away. D's and F's don't. You will have to retake the same course again if you get D/F. C's are passing but don't really do all that great for your GPA.





Talk to a counselor if you are unsure of what to do
ermmm.. since u ain't enjoying what you are doing,i think u should stop as soon as possible to avoid a stressful life..





u should enjoy what u learn.. when u enjoy each n every module u learn things will be smooth.. no stress in life...





maybe find a better course which suits u and u like learning it..





Is wad u r taking now, going to be useful for ur future?career??
u have to ask yourself whether or not that the course is very important to u.if it is try to find some way of couping with it if not give it up rather than put yourself through all the worry and unhappiness only u can make this decision
Isn't that how most courses are.


If you quit when somethign gets difficult,


what does that tell you about your character.


I hope you're pretty 'cause you're going to get nowhere in life if you quit everything that's hard.
If you dont enjoy it then no. But if this course is something to do with your future job or something.


Then stick to it, everything is hard, you can't give up.
you should pick another course if you are not enjoying it anymore. College life is about liking your course that's why you pursue it :) good luck
finish, don't quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment