Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Need advice about a Leo man?

How do Leo men act when they like a girl? Do they like the chase? I ask because I had a crush on a Leo guy at work and I got tired of trying to get him to talk to me. Now that i'm ignoring him, he's getting more aggressive with the flirting. I think he likes to play games. Tell me about the Leo men in your life and how do you cope with them. Thanks!Need advice about a Leo man?
I Am a leo man.





When I like a girl, I don't show it. However, I do flirt alot, and attempt to get as close to the girl as I can, I always want to be around her. I respect them and eventually ask them out. So hang in there angel :)Need advice about a Leo man?
Horoscopes are a load of rubbish. It's a case of horses for courses, some people like to play around with playing hard to get, while others like to be a touch more straight forward in their approach.





If its working keep ignoring him, but if you are having this much trouble trying to work him out then it appears you are not on the same wavelength and perhaps this guy is not for you. If he's playing games now, then what is he going to be like in a relationship?
As I always say, horoscope is a load of rubbish. Horrorscope that do not tally at all. So do not be overly concerned. What matters is the unique personality in each person. If you cannot get along it is nothing to do with zodiac.
Get the book on the ';Zodiac's';.

No comments:

Post a Comment