Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I'm learing to be a tour guide. Pls give me some advice about my commentaries ?

Speak clearly and loudly enough for older people and people in the back of the bus can hear you.





Don't tell jokes all the time. One or two maybe, but it gets annoying fast.





When you're pointing things out, point as well as telling people to look to the left or right. People get confused.I'm learing to be a tour guide. Pls give me some advice about my commentaries ?
You want to be natural - speak naturally like you're talking to your best friend and telling them the greatest thing in the world. Be excited about what you are talking about, learn it well and understand it thoroughly so you can answer all the questions.





Be comfortable with talking about it and knowledable about the subject.





Good Luck!I'm learing to be a tour guide. Pls give me some advice about my commentaries ?
Tell interesting stuff not boring information. You want the people to be awed and listen to what you tell them. Just do what you would enjoy if you were them.
You need to keep it short and sweet...No more ';chick fly lice';

No comments:

Post a Comment