Sunday, December 27, 2009

Anybody need advice about abortion or adoption i have done both.?

At least you didn't have both murdered. Congrats.Anybody need advice about abortion or adoption i have done both.?
How depressing to live with those two issues that you have to live with dont you think what it would be like to hold your babyAnybody need advice about abortion or adoption i have done both.?
No wonder you are bored, No babies life's to ruin. I would not be so proud of it if I were you, you choose the right name Bored, for your post. and you are boring, sorry ,but you need help, on how {not to get pregnant }, best way I know, is keep your panties on. .I bet you are a disappointment to your mom..


wonder if she ever thought about abortion.?Just kidding


wanted to bring you out of being bored. did it work.?
So was there a point to this question or were you just trying to start a big argument?
you are game for leaving yourself open for judgement!


obviously there was a reason for both though and i think its great you are holding your hand out for others!!!
Yikes!!! You didn't learn your lesson the first time??
Both my husband and I are looking to adpot an infant. Please tell me where I could locate a child adpotion agent. In malaysia.
Sorry to be rude and judgemental, but I would think after the first unwanted pregnancy you would have learned how to effectively utilize contraceptives. Sometimes I just can't believe how oblivious and selfish people can be!





I think the best advice you could give would be as an example of what not to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment