Thursday, December 31, 2009

Advice about a tattoo?

i'm planning on getting ';Devious'; tattooed on the back of my neck next weekend. Ive never seen any1 with it. does any1 have any pics of this tattooed? or some lettering that might look nice? lol thnxAdvice about a tattoo?
Hi


I have 9 tattoos, my first I got at 14,one I got at 17 is of a playboy bunny on my thigh which I regret now at 26 yrs old!





Your neck is an area on show all the time, are u sure you want to get 'devious' tattooed there?





I am not being judgmental but I saying this because think when you apply for jobs etc, do u really want people to instantly think things about you?





If you really want 'Devious' on you, maybe you should put it in a place which isn't on show such as yr lower back etc..





Just a suggestion hun xAdvice about a tattoo?
I have never seen it no, perhaps for good reason, no one wants to be perceived as devious, sneaky or underhand, it is just one of those words that gives out a negative vibe. I have no issues with tattoos, I have several of my own, I am just not keen on negative messages.
Dont do it!


Serveral reasons:


1.) You'll look common as muck


2.) Imagine when you're like 60 and all wrinkly and you still have that aweful mess on your neck.





Dont do it. Have some class.
Ask your tattooist when you get there - he'll have loads of fonts for you to choose from.
Old english lettering will look good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment