Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Need some advice about my hair, multiple issues.?

For the last 5 years, I've worn my hair in the exact same way, all one length to my shoulders. It's naturally ash brown (i.e. gray), fine, and semi-wavy. I color it auburn because I hate my natural color. I can't wear bangs because I have a funky cowlick on my hairline on the right side of my forehead (I heard that cowlicks go away eventually but I've had this one for over a decade).





Anyway, my main beef with my hair is this: it's flat and frizzy at the same time! If I use volumizing shampoo, it makes my hair frizzy. If I use de-frizzing shampoo, it makes my hair flat and greasy. This doesn't take into account that I need to use color-safe shampoo either!!!





I'm just sick to death of my hair. I love the color but hate the style and the condition of my hair. I need some advice on products and styles, please. One thing: I'd like to keep it at least long enough to pull back into a pony tail, even if it's a teeny tiny one.





Thanks in advance!Need some advice about my hair, multiple issues.?
First stop worrying about what shampoo or conditioner to use, wash your hair with clear shampoo that doesn't have silk protein, protein builds up on your hair and makes it dull. I recommend Neutrogena clean or any brand that is called simply clean or normal hair. Trust me on this one I spent fortune on shampoos and conditioners just to find out it's all about styling your hair. Conditioner should be used only to help you detangle your hair, meaning just a little on the ends of your hair....no need to keep it on for 3 min or longer as directions for use usually say.


While your hair is still wet put some de-frizz serum on your hair. I love Sunsilk de-freez in green bottle. Squeeze a dime size on your palm and rub it between your hands, then flip your hair over (bend over) and start applying the serum from the ends of your hair, than flip your hair back and run your fingers thru the whole hair as if you're combing it. Make sure you get serum all over your hair. Wait till your hair is almost dry and start blow drying it in small sections using round brush. Here's the trick, you have to make sure before moving to another section of your hair that you dried it all the way. Because the portion of your hair that's under the brush stays moist and this causes your hair to frizz again. It takes some time to blow dry your hair. Take at least 1/2 hour for your length. After you're done use sunsilk again this time less than a dime and just smooth your hair on the surface. There's one more product that I love, Matrix sleek.look #3 iron smoother. I spray it on every section of my hair before blow drying and this thing is awesome, my hair looks good the next morning when I use this product.


At this point you can pull your hair in pony tail if you want to, if you have problem with frizz around your ears and temples, you may want to try head band, head bands are very in now they look so stylish. Good luck.Need some advice about my hair, multiple issues.?
Try using Infusium 23 detangler. You can buy it at Wal-Mart. I have long curly hair and it doesn't weigh my hair down. It takes care of the frizzies. Use pantene styling products, they really work. Shampoo, conditioner, spray gel are all good.
garnier fructis has the best products for all types of hair and it makes your hair smell really good! and for a style why not trying getting it layered! layering looks realy pretty on some people if not i say go to a hair stylist and ask them for help and your welcome =] and hope this helped
Hey, Girl... Try using Suave shampoo, and or frizz eez. You can get these at walmart and they realy work. Any way you didnt say if tou want your hair permed but if you do it will be slightly curly but then you can still put it ack in a pony tail!
You might be suprised what a hair-stylist can do if you give them free reign. Go to a salon, tell them your issues and what you want resolved, and let them work thier magic. If you color your hair at home, that can cause some of the frizzyness that you have. Also, it really pays off to buy those expensive, salon brand shampoo and conditioner. When you go to a salon, they will have ideas on how to cut your hair to make it fit better with our face and to move and look like it has volume. Light products like a pomade or something may help with the volume issue too.
i thnk your hair would look grate in layrs and put a little baby oil in it then curl it and if u want to tie it up make it loose and then if later on you want it down u can put it down an there will be know bumps on your hair .

No comments:

Post a Comment