Sunday, December 27, 2009

What advice do you have for someone who is always worried about what others think of her?

I'm 23, but I still worry about what others think of me. Earlier I did it just so that I don't hurt certain people, but now it's become a habit. I'm always conscious about not leaving a bad impression of me wherever I go. It's almost like OCD.





On the surface, I appear to be a very confident person and people do tend to like me. But none of these help!!!What advice do you have for someone who is always worried about what others think of her?
People always talk, whatever you do . for the one its good , for the other its bad.


If you act the way people want, they control ur live.


So be yourself and don't care about what they say. After all its ur live and u have to live it.


You appearing is confident ,but ur inside not. Try to change this and you are ok.





good luckWhat advice do you have for someone who is always worried about what others think of her?
Just start sleeping around.
So, what do you need help with?


You sound like your trying to meet a 'type' just by asking this question....Who told you that and why are you even listening?





I'M NOT LISTENING AND I AM NOT MAKING ANY NOISE...
id suggest this person to just be itself and forget about what others think cause he/she is the one who is living this life
Well it's obvious is it not? Just don't allow yourself to think about how others perceive you. I don't know what else I can suggest.

No comments:

Post a Comment