Sunday, December 27, 2009

Any advice to just let go and tell my crush how I feel about him/?

I try to get myself to, and I'm about to, but then when I see him I get scared. He is the sweetest guy ever. How do I get myself to tell him? I am ready, just scared. I can add what he does that I take as flirting if it helps.Any advice to just let go and tell my crush how I feel about him/?
I remember having this stage of my life throughout junior high and high school, but you just have to say to yourself that you are a strong girl with confidence, and tell him how you feel. Don't spill your heart out cause that will scare him off immediately, just let him know you have a crush on him and it will go from there. If he's the sweetest guy ever he should handle it just fine. If you can tell other people you can tell him too. You seem to be a sweet girl and pretty at that, I promise no matter the outcome you'll be glad you told him, a lot of weight will be lifted off your chest. It'd be torturous to wonder what would have happened if you had just told him.Any advice to just let go and tell my crush how I feel about him/?
I don't know. All I know is you have more guts than I do because I wouldn't be able to. I was going to but then I read something saying that your mind can percieve different things as flirting but they are really just friendly gestures your mind tries to convince you. It kind of creeped me out also considering my crush is a really good friend =[





If I did have the guts I would tell one of his friends but thats a bit immature I guess.
ok...i'm going thru the same thing...





i have a guy i like too...ohh hes so sweet and smart and just a great guy...





what i'm going to do is get my friends to go tell him (it would be kinda awkward if you just run up to him and tell him) and see what he says to you afterwards. if he doesnt say anything keep dropping hints and flirting with him!!





best of luck! %26lt;3
hahaha this is soo sweet. ok listen to this, every guy on this planet, especially me, loves to hear a girl come up and confess to him, its like the biggest compliment in the world, so like shotwho24 says ';JUST DO IT';
Well from the guy point of view... (or at least mine) If you can at least say it to our face... It don't have to be perfect in the way you say it...


but take a deep breath, and just go for it.
nike says ';JUST DO IT';

No comments:

Post a Comment