Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need some advice about meeting a girl?

There is this women that I work with. She knows this girl that is single. The women that I work with gave me her number this past friday. I would like to meet her in person. How should I approach this situation? I would like to meet her over a drink or something. I don't want to scare her off. Is it better to meet her for a drink or ask her to dinner?I need some advice about meeting a girl?
u know nothing about her right? so ask her to dinner and get to kno her. if u dont want to scare her off then simple. be gentle, ask her, her opinions and where she wants to go. put her first. but i cant tell u what to do exactly cuz i dont kno her and her personality. but like most girls would say, she might tell u to take her someplace then u give her some opinions (^-^)

No comments:

Post a Comment