Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need some advice about a auto loan

i am 19 yrs old my credit score is a 620....the truck i want is 15,000 i have 5000 for a downpayment and i have a good job.....what are my chances of getting a 10,000 loan?I need some advice about a auto loan
Auto finance is what I do for a living and auto loans are based on the following factors;





1. Loan to value.


2. Age of vehicle.


3. Miles on vehicle.


4. Term of loan.


5. Down payment.


6. Time on job.


7. Time at residence.


8. Monthly income before taxes.


9. Credit score/profile.


10. Total debt to income ratio.





You have 1 %26amp; 5 nailed where your going to run into problems is most likely 6,7,8,9%26amp;10.





At your age there is no way you can have the type of credit profile needed for this loan without a co-signer.I need some advice about a auto loan
better with a co-signer
You definitely can get the loan. I would suggest going to a dealership with a car make like Honda,Ford, Dodge, etc. Don't just go those random dealerships. Also try asking them to lower the price you should never pay sticker price.
very good just don't let them hit you with a high rate. shop it with your bank as well as the dealership. But get your bank quote first as the dealership will shot gun your credit and your scores will drop
  • bronzing powder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment