Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Need advice about a guy--any insight?

Ok, so we worked together in December, he hit on me like crazy but I think he's too shy to just flat out ask me on a date. We sort of emailed back and forth a little bit, nothing too heavy but friendly and light. We had both gone out of town for the holiday, and I recently emailed him to see if he is back yet, but I have not had a response. Does it mean he just isn't interested anymore?Need advice about a guy--any insight?
No, this does not mean that he is not interested!


perhaps he is unwinding from the busy holiday season and hasn't gotten around to checking his email. its not time to cut him off!Need advice about a guy--any insight?
I disagree with the statement above. I think it is perfectly fine to work with a person you are in a relationship with. I worked with my current boyfriend for almost a year and we are still together pushin 2 years later. It can cause problems, yes, but then again it can also help the relationship. If you work all the time, that might be the only time you get to see them.





In answer to your question, I doubt that he is not interested anymore. I think that he just is busy and possibly doesn't have internet access where he is. Just give it time. :)
Hopefully your not still working together. That is a big no no in the dating world. But back to your question, he probably hasn't had a chance to email you back yet so don't get too excited.
I'd say he probably doesn't have a way to get in touch or didn't get it. I would just make a move on him before he finds someone else and you end up regretting it.
Possibly. But most likely he just doesn't have access to a pc. Just wait till u see him

No comments:

Post a Comment