Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need some advice about down there vvvv?

ok i am uncircumcised and i can retract my foreskin all the way back until i see my full head but there is this string that is connected from the top of my penis head to my foreskin and i was wondering if i had sex would that string break and bleed?? and also my head is still sensitive will it hurt when i have sex (this is embarrassing you know talking about my penis and all)I need some advice about down there vvvv?
This question is best for a urologist. It is common problem and you are not alone the are minor surgeries that can help with your situation. Although you should try having intercourse first to see if it will be a problem for you. I f not I would do nothing. If it does get damaged you need not worry the penis is one of the fasting heeling parts of your body you would be surprised how fast it recovers.I need some advice about down there vvvv?
You mean under the penis head there is a piece of skin. That's normal and it wont break during sex unless your really rough i guess lol. I've never had any problems with it.





The head is meant to be sensitive, but yeah i remember mine being really sensitive like it would feel funny to even touch it, now i can do anything with it lol... You get use to it so dont worry about that mate.
Ok I understand the string that you are talking about and all cut and un-cut men have that. No, althought it does look delicate, I assure you that it will not break.





I can't really help on the sensitive thing but I'm thinking that you will be just fine =)
You can get some tearing at that spot - it's really not painful, and it would only be a little at a time, here and there. But it's kind of a once-and-done thing. You'll be happier after that's happened too.
Yes during vigorous sex, what some people call a g string can tear and bleed a little, just use a condom and lots of water based lube. It will not hurt to have sex, in fact feels very good.
I dont really understand. I dont suppose youd be allowed to post a pic or a link to a picture?
See a Urologist for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment