Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My scoliosis manifested 11 yrs ago is there still a remedy to it?could you give me advices about exercise/s?

My scoliosis (thoracic spine) manifested when I was 11 yrs old according to my mother, I could have possibly gotten it from my father's side and it became worst due to my carrying of heavy backpack on the one side of my shoulders.Sometimes I experience pain and discomfort on my back. Now I'm 22, is it still curable?Is it still possible for me to have a child? What are the exercises suitable for my condition?My scoliosis manifested 11 yrs ago is there still a remedy to it?could you give me advices about exercise/s?
There's no such thing as cure for scoliosis.


Having said that, some people do receive some correction with Spinecor braces even in adulthood. check it out at http://www.myscoliosis.netMy scoliosis manifested 11 yrs ago is there still a remedy to it?could you give me advices about exercise/s?
My scoliosis started when I was 13 years old and I had it until I was 44 years old. I was able to straighten my spine without surgery. E-mail me back and I will be glad to share what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment