Sunday, December 27, 2009

What good advice did your mother give you about marrage ?

I asked about good advice from fathers so in the interest of being fair i feel i should ask about mothers advice.


(I got so many good answers)


here is a link if you wish to check out my eairler question.





http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>What good advice did your mother give you about marrage ?
I'm too lazy to use your link...


so, my FATHER told me ';Never marry a man until you have seen him thoroughly drunk. That's the only way you will ever really know him.'; Dad was right. People reveal their truest colors when under the influence.What good advice did your mother give you about marrage ?
She never gave me advice........





But i've learnt from her, and i don't think marriage is for me!
How to spell it
Her marriage failed. I wouldn't take advice if she did give it, which she never did.
My mom said that somedays you will wake up and not want to look at your husband and thats ok as long as you can get over it. =D she was kidding.... i think
from my grandma was give not all take 50/50
DON'T DO IT
my mom said to marry an old rich guy wait till he dies and be happy and never fall in love
Never got any good advice from my mother.





I have just done the opposite that she did and it has worked for the last 9 years!
None really. My parents scream, yell and sleep in separate beds.
never go to bed angry and always trust and never ever assume anything and always always tell him you love him because you never know when the last time is

No comments:

Post a Comment