Saturday, December 19, 2009

Advice about guitar capo?

Anyone have any advice about the best kind (brand) of guitar capo to buy? I am a beginner guitar player and I am looking to buy one, but I am not sure of the most used or liked brand. Any tips? Thanks!Advice about guitar capo?
Buy a Shubb. It's the best for the money. Two capos dominate the market: Shubb and Kyser. You can't go wrong with either one but I prefer the Shubb because it's less bulky and doesn't get in the way. And their partial capo is the greatest.Advice about guitar capo?
Capos are pretty simple. As far as I can tell there are no good or bad ones. All that matters is: does it mash the strings down so that you change the key? Can you get it on and off easily and efficiently? After that it comes down to personal style, the look of it. Have fun!
  • purple makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment