Friday, April 30, 2010

Advice about the Yasmin Pill ?

I've started taking the Yasmin pill after being on Microgyn 30. Its already supressing my appetite and making me feel nausea. Hoping this will soon pass? Any of you girls been on this pill? Would be great to hear how you got on with it and if you had any side effects/benefits to it ?


Thanks xAdvice about the Yasmin Pill ?
Interesting. Yasmin is supposed to be the 'best' of the pills as it is low on the side effects. When I took it, the only side effect I suffered (which I didn't realise until I stopped taking it 4 years later) was a decreased libido.


Perhaps speak to your doctor if you're concerned about them, but they'll most likely dissipate if they're nothing to be worried about.


See link below for full instructions on using yasmin

No comments:

Post a Comment