Friday, April 30, 2010

Need advice about piercing?

Hi,


I want to add some piercing on me but I cant make up my mind should I add one on my mouth or on my eyebrow and besides I want to get informed am I going to get some marks on my face in case if I want to remove it or am I not.


I need ur advice please.Need advice about piercing?
I have a pierced tongue. To me it wasn't bad getting it pierced, but it will be sore and swollen for a few days. Make sure that you get any piercings by a professional. If someone doesn't know what they are doing, they can hit a blood vessel in your tongue. When you do take the tongue ring out, it will leave a small mark on your tongue.Need advice about piercing?
I pierced my eyebrow and wore it for 3 years. As time wore on it slowly started to push out, but I took it out before it became a real issue. Honestly, I just got tired of sleeping on it. But that's the good thing about piercings, unlike tattoos you can ditch them when you're bored with it. No scaring for me, or at least my brows cover it. I think it's cooler for a guy than mouth piercings.
WHY?
if you get your eyebrow pierced and don't like it the holes are never gonnq close like even if you never put the ring back in
Well, oral piercings could cause damage to teeth if you don't have jewelry that's the correct length.


But, eyebrow piercings could reject (your body could push the jewelry out).





I have eyebrow piercing scars, and lip piercing scars, and I don't even notice the eyebrow scars anymore.. The lip scars, however, are still there after having no jewelry in for 3 years.





If you have any specific questions feel free to email me, I've had both piercings done.. 2-3 times each.

No comments:

Post a Comment