Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Need advice about Fleas?

I just called my Vet for advice, he told me that if I don't want to spend $45 for the 4 months supplies for frontline/advantage. As he has seen my kitten just yesterday and he told me that my kitten should not have fleas so this problem should be a minor one. He suggested that I bring my kitten over there and he would spray sometihng on her?


Does my vet know what he is doing?Need advice about Fleas?
How cheap are you that $45 is a ';lot of money'; to take care of your kitten for FOUR MONTHS?





Yes - your vet knows what he's doing. He's giving an alternative for a cheap client. But this will only kill fleas ON the kitten - it will NOT kill the fleas in your home. Fleas don't live on cats - they only hop on them to feed. So if your kitten has fleas you also have them in your rug, bedding, throws, etc.





If $45 is truly too much for you then sorry - you have no business having this kitten.Need advice about Fleas?
Whatever you do, don't keep the cat in your basement. Fleas multiply and fester in closed areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment