Friday, April 30, 2010

I need advice about a boy that i like?

k so at school there is this guy. i kind of have a kindergarten crush on him but one thing is he knows my older sister. and he will talk to me in the class period but out side of the class he never does. so i don't know if he likes me or not. but he always waves to me when he enters the room and we some times talks but yeah can anyone helpI need advice about a boy that i like?
Trust me, I can relate; I'm going through the same thing.


I have a crush on a guy in the class that I TA for.


His desk is directly facing the teacher's desk, which is where I sit.


He talks to me nonstop during class but never outside of class, even though he has my cell number and my Myspace.


Don't expect him to suddenly become interested in you outside of class, because he's only looking for a chance to flirt during class.


If a guy is really into you, he'll talk to you any chance he gets.


It can feel like mixed signals, but he only has one intention.I need advice about a boy that i like?
Try to get to know him better and try flirting with him sayin playfully like u like his hair or somethin and once you get to know him better you can find out if he likes you by asking a friend to ask or even from flirting a lot after, (i dont know if you would ask a guy out or not) but if you kno him better you can even say like playfullt thou ';sooo you like me?'; n then go from there. But who knos..maybe its just a crush you'll get over in a little bit..but try it and you'll see too if you like him thattt much or not. Good luck!
when he talks to you in class go up to him and ask him to see if he wants to hang out some time talk to him when you see him don't leave it down to him to say something first go up there show your not afraid to do so








good luck :)
do you catch him staring at you? Try to start more conversations with him, does he act nervous? Whenever I'm around guys I like, I get extremely self concious and all of a sudden act like a klutz. Like for example, this guy I like just switched lunch tables because his table got into some sort of trouble and had to move, so now his table is right next to mine. Most of the time now I'm a slob when I eat, sorta. I am at least a lot more self concious now that he sit about 5 feet away most of the time
He sounds like he is just making a class room friend. You should find more things in common with him. Then you could met up doing the same things... like if he goes to foot ball games, or if he is at track meets. Find a group activity and invite him along.
no i dont think he likes you if he did he wouldnt be afraid to say hi to u in the hall


or maybe u should say hi in the hall way so he knows that u say hi to him and c if he says hi bak or something
k so well like just be sure like he sees you looking at him like ok you sort of like him and OK he will see you and OK like be sure to see him too.
yeah how old are you but i would probably make the first move, guys like that better
sounds like you need to get your sister to hook you up or at least let him know you like him
/????
You should wait for some more obvious signs.
if you really want him, offer him your soul. he would incense into you.
just keep talking to him and text him;)
What does that have to do with ur sister?
how old are you?
He just want to talk to you everyday'; so if he continues don't talk and then you can enjoy your own time of being your self.

No comments:

Post a Comment