Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Need advice about my co worker?

Today I was working at my job as a math tutor, and we had our weekly tutoring meeting, while there I got to socialize with a few of my collegues and one of them was a girl I had not seen very much because she works in the residence halls and I don't. This is a very pretty girl and I would like to get to know her better, but the thing that turned me on the most about her was her feet. Now I'm not really big on feet at all, I usually think a foot fetish is kind of gross, but with her, I found myself checking out her feet, like...really liking how they looked and fantasizing about touching and massaging them. Weird..anyway..any idea why I suddenly developed this fetish? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.Need advice about my co worker?
You might be fearful of expressing your true feelings to her, so you are creating a diversion to allay your fears.





Make it a point to approach her and engage her in a meaningful conversation.





If she responds positively, your fetish should diminish.





If she doesn't respond favorably, you need to accept what is and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment