Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Need advice about my love life?

I am 23 soon. About 8months ago came out from very serious realationship( 2yrs) anyway when I was with my gf, i used to tell her often '' If we broke up I dont wanna love anyone else and prefer be a single''. This is what used to tell her. Now I have moved on and enjoying life but now considering fall in love again and not sure if I wanna be with some other gf, not sure how it feels. Just start whole thing again, u what I meanNeed advice about my love life?
You have posed a number of good questions today.





In answering this question, I note from one of your other questions that your ';... man that wants breasts...';





My suggestion is don't give up your day job; clearly it pays you to much and doesn't require you to think.Need advice about my love life?
It happened to me before. I said the same thing when I was around 21. Yes, I have fallen in love again after being separated from my ex, after a year. I am loving and enjoying. Sometimes we don't see any further than the past relationship and we get hurt and just want to give up on love. You can't do that . There are going to be a lot of wrong ones and eventually you will find Ms. Right. It will happen. You got to patient and make sure that the person is who you really want and talk and date a while, at least a month to figureout what that person is really about. You can see signs at the beginning. If you can deal with it, then deal with it. If you can't leave that person alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment