Friday, April 30, 2010

I am dating a blind guy... and Need some advice about it.?

I am dating a wonderful blind guy and we've been quite intimate...Should I worry at all about sharing my life with a blind person?I am dating a blind guy... and Need some advice about it.?
I'm legally blind myself... as a blind person I would say I hope that you wouldn't see him any different then you would as a ';normal'; guy, nobody is perfect and that is his imperfection.


We disabled people are very insecure about our disabilities and i know he probably wouldn't like the fact your questioning this but all I can say is please don't see him any differently then anyone else, its really painful, I know first hand.I am dating a blind guy... and Need some advice about it.?
My cousin who is partially blind, married a blind man. She got along just fine.





What I think would help you is a library. You should go to the library and read books about other people that have had marriages and relationships with blind partners. You will learn something, so you won't be wasting your time.





I don't see why you should worry. There will obviously be things he won't be able to do, but I'm sure what he lacks in sight, he makes up for in other things. You will need to adapt slightly, but that comes with love anyway. He loves you for you, he didn't 'look' at you and think ';wow, she's a beauty';, he heard and felt you. He felt and understood the person; you.





Enjoy your life together and enjoy the happiness you both share.
No worrying yourself to doubt!!!! You both love each other and GOD does not make mistakes.





Good Luck to the both of you
I think it's very admirable that you care about a person for who they are and not their disabilities.





I'm sure it's going to be different then being with a person who isn't blind but if you care and want to be with someone that's all that matters.





I'm sure he's a very lucky guy to have you :)
Why would it bother you if he is blind or not? If you love him and have feelings for him then I wouldn't worry about it. If someone who was blind or not treated me good and was interested in my life I would share it with him.
if you really love him, you should not bother if he's blind. remember LOVE IS BLIND!!!!!=)
You are not dating a blind guy....you are dating a guy who happens to be blind. If HE is right what does it matter/. It will need working on but all relationships do.
Don't go for such a thing.What is it if he is blind?He loves u,u love him.So never think like that.U can live happily with him


forever.Not many girls chose boys who are disable.U are great.If God hasn't givn him something normal,then he has given him a extraordinary thing %26amp; thats LOVE.
My dear you have given love a new definition.......


Keep up the good work............


God is , where love is.........


He will show you the way.......

No comments:

Post a Comment