Tuesday, April 27, 2010

How can i add a pic of myself on this thing as i want advice about?

my hair??





thanks peoples:)How can i add a pic of myself on this thing as i want advice about?
You will have to upload a pic onto a website such as photobucket http://photobucket.com/ which will require creating an account. Then you will have to copy the address of the pic from your web browser into your question field which will make a link to the page in which your pic is located.





Sorry if that was too spesific, I don't know how much you know, because this is very basic stuff!How can i add a pic of myself on this thing as i want advice about?
Why is this in diet and fitness?





lolol





All you have to do is load the pic onto,like, a photo sharing website and post the link. But I wouldn't post pics on the internet if I were you.





;]

No comments:

Post a Comment