Friday, April 30, 2010

To all artists out there, can you pls give me some advice/tips about this:?

Right now there are lots of things that i want to draw, but i couldn't even start a sketch because i'm not in mood, which i often encounters whenever i'm drawing(considered the worst of my worst enemies...). Can you pls give me some.. well, advice?, that can inspire/help me to bring back my mood? I know you often encountered such situations like this so i hope that you relate with me.


That's all and, tahnks in advance.. ^_^To all artists out there, can you pls give me some advice/tips about this:?
Go to your local Museum of Fine Art and take your sketchbook.


You will almost certainly come away inspired, by what others have


done and will want to then do your own thing.To all artists out there, can you pls give me some advice/tips about this:?
ohh myy godd. this happens to me so much, i would need some good advice too.... but i always sketch/paint wat im thinking/feeling at the moment... if im happy, some happy scene..etcc..
well good luck,


if you're not in the mood, that within itself is the mood(s) you use to draw about,


do you have the correct tools like hb~2b~4b type pencils,


and medium large size sketching paper ,


if using other like pen%26amp;ink or coloured pencils,


solutions may vary,


just start drawing whats in front of you, table wall, lights...etc. ,


go outside later , find something of interest, trees, cars etc. ,


or just plain doodle...
yep, this happens a lot to me as well :) ...what i usually do when i HAVE to draw sumthing, is that i go to art shows, gallaries, or just look on the internet for sum inspiration. if there is sumthing in particular i want/have to draw, then i do a little research on it. i look through images n study them. that usually helps me come up w/ sumthin, or it gets me in the mood to do sumthing as inspiring as what i had just seen.





i must say, music doesnt work for me until im actually doing the work, before, it just distracts me :(





good luck! :D
I always turn to music. It helps clear the mind.
Don't force it and don't think about drawing.


Drawing must come out your hearth and soul and that's something you can't force.


Go outside take a large walk in a park or nature and let all the good things coming to you.


you will see, it helps.
I know what your going through. What sparks your interests? How do you feel about something? Try drawing what you are feeling. I personally like to take mythology and re-work it how I personally see it as. Experiment with everything. For me, my muse can show up anywhere, from something on TV or even something someone just said. Have friends or family blurt out an object and then draw it. Have your own personal space to which to work from and don't do anything else from there, that helps out alot on the whole mood thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment