Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Need advice about a friend's relationship

One of my closest friends has started seeing a guy - from May this year. When she first started seeing him she said she was not interested but things have now developed. So much so that they spend pretty much all of their time together - he is over hers at least 4 times a week (I am not stalking, she lives on my road).





I am happy for her but also worried because I know that well as she said '; I am still looking';. What concerns me is that she kinda hides how much time they spend together and how important he is to her - almost lying to me about it. I know she is a private person but i'm trying to work out why she would hide something so important from me - one of her closest friends. I know i should butt out and leave her to it but i cant! what do you think? Need advice about a friend's relationship
She doesn't want you to be jealous. Let her know that you respect your friendship, and that you are happy for her and that you are not jealous. Let her have her space, and just be open and honest with her. You will have a great friendship if you both are open and communicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment