Friday, April 30, 2010

Need advice about a Tubal Reversal??!?

I am considering a tubal reversal. I already got approved for financing and everything. Can someone that has been through this before let me know a little more of whats going to happen or the less expensive centers to get the procedure done at? I live in Ohio but I am willing to travel ( to an extent)Need advice about a Tubal Reversal??!?
Hi i can't help you with where to get it done as i live in the uk but i can help you with any q's you may have about the op itself. I had mine done in march this year. I hear Dr Berger is good over in the states. He's at the chappel clinic, but i'm sorry i don't know where that is in relation to you.


Ask any q's you want hun xNeed advice about a Tubal Reversal??!?
Hi


i live in Ohio too, and went to dr Levin, he is the best, i paid 6200 and i got it done Feb of this year, got pregnant in July , but sadly miscarried at 7 weeks, but my miscarriage was because of my progesterone levels, not because of the surgery, i also suffered from PTLS(post tubal ligation syndrome), i would google and look into that too.., but you can e-mail if you want and any more question....
Hi, I don't know of any docs, but I just wanted to give you a little glimmer. I have a friend who had a tubal reversal after like 12 years. She was able to conceive, however the first pregnancy was a tubal. But my glimmer is.....A year after the tubal she was able to conceive and carry and deliver a beautiful and healthy baby boy. She was also 33 years old when she conceived. I myself am trying to conceive and having some trouble. I am 27 and ttc for 8 months now and my friend defied all of these odds and conceived and delivered. I hope that everything works out for you.

2 comments:

  1. Tubal Reversal is a real blessing for the women who want to have babies even after their tubal ligation. You can conceive during any month after your reversal surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are considering Tubal Reversal surgery, then compare skills of different doctors and their staff to select the better one.

    ReplyDelete