Friday, April 30, 2010

Need advice about my son's friend from elementary school?

My son has this best friend in 5th grade whom he's known for 2 years and they are very close. Lately my son confessed that during lunch his friend asked him to ditch school at which my son answered no. Now I am worried about their friendship. What should I do? I have tried talking to his mother in the past but she's just the type that does'nt listen.Need advice about my son's friend from elementary school?
Talk to your son and tell him that he should not do anything he knows is wrong and that he needs to make good decisions. If you can keep trying to talk to the mother she might not come around though untill she gets a call from the school about her son.Need advice about my son's friend from elementary school?
talk to your son about it, and tell him that its a bad thing to ditch school, and what kind of friends he should be around with, etc
try 2 explain 2 ur son that he shouldnt follow his friend no matter how close they r other wise ur son could end up doing thinks he never planed on doing good luck
Kids will be kids. Talk to your son about pressure and reassure him that he doesn't have to follow a crowd...be a leader and not a follower. Don't worry about their friendship. I've seen this happen before-the parents get into it with each other while the kids are still friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment