Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I need some advice about baby names/ baby havings?

i dont know. my wife wants to have a baby. but i told her i want to spend my money on this instead:





http://images.truckinweb.com/images/0612tr_01_z+ford_f_650+front_view.jpg





what would you do in my situation? have a baby (that costs a lot of money over 18 years!)......or just buy the fun truck?





I need some advice about baby names/ baby havings?
Okay first off I want to say you are a jerk! Who the hell says baby or truck?!! Your wife should slap you! There is no comparison to the feeling you will have when you have that child in your arms and when you look at he/she and say I made that! That is the most beautiful thing in the world! But you are comparing a truck to a human! Come on!!! I need some advice about baby names/ baby havings?
When it's been said that you're a self SOB the one who says it won't be joking. So, what do you plan on naming this %26lt;snorts%26gt; er truck?
well looks like there may be room for a baby seat. then again the truck cant hug you and say ';i love you daddy'; thats worth a million dollars
Seriously? Truck or human life?


Jeez.
ok really if u r serious ur a jerk!

No comments:

Post a Comment