Friday, April 30, 2010

I recently bought a Samsung G600 mobile phone but am confused about the memory card, need some advice please.?

When I opened the package and examined the memory card which was sort of square in shape I couldn't see a place for it to go. On closer examination I discovered a small card inside the larger one when I removed it sure enough it fitted into the appropriate slot.





My problem is what is the bigger card used for?I recently bought a Samsung G600 mobile phone but am confused about the memory card, need some advice please.?
For when you put it in the computer. You slide the small one into the big one because the small one want fit in the computer. The big one is just an adapter.I recently bought a Samsung G600 mobile phone but am confused about the memory card, need some advice please.?
its an adapter, most likely andSD adapter, it allows u to insert the smaller one and use it as an SD card, SD cards are used in devices such as cameras and memory card readers, you will need this as memory card readers cant read Micro SD cards (the smaller one).





Your PC may have a SD card reader, or if you print photos off at a kisosk itll have a SD card reader.
The bigger card is a (Secure Digital) 'SD adapter', this allows the Micro SD card to be used as an SD card or for fitting in standard card readers that do not have a Micro SD slot.

No comments:

Post a Comment