Friday, April 30, 2010

I need advice about a guy?

We maid plans to go out on a date this weekend, but he's only givin me a day and a time. He hasn't said where to meet him at. I've tryed to ask him and he just says ';i'll get back to you on that'; everytime. Is he planning a suprize? or Is he just playin me?I need advice about a guy?
if your date is for friday night i'd be worried!


maybe he just hasnt decided where he wants to take you yet. if he's picking you up, then don't worry about it, just be ready by the time he gets there. if not, my brother waits until 10 minutes before to make a decision. thats what cell phones are for don't panic! go with the flow.





but be prepared for plan b if it comes to a no show though!


good luck! :-)I need advice about a guy?
he is so planning a surprise!
first date? he's playing you....or he's busy and hasn't made any plans yet..just roll with the punches..
i don't think it's a suprise i think he's playing u. if he rilly wants 2 go out with u he will let you pick at least the day.
Just wait and see what happens. Don't jump to conclusions. If he is playing games with you then you will find out soon enough and if that is the case, don't ever call him again and move on. Just take it as him doing you a favor. :)
I think he is planning a surprise. cool uh?
Well, it goes without saying that you need to know certain details for a date, when and where to meet among them. Contact him on this again, and bring it to his attention that he hasn't said anything about where you're supposed to meet.
i really really don't think hes planing a surprise lol
You come up with place, suggest it to him. Then if you don't hear back from him. Move on, I'm sure one of your friends might think your beautiful ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment