Saturday, December 19, 2009

Advice about losing weight?

I have lost a lot of weight recently. I used to be really fat due to eating a lot and being a coach potato doing nothing with my life. I finally made my mind up that I did not want to live like this anymore. So I worked really hard and after a lot of hard work and not eating junk food of any kind I have now got a nice toned body. The thing is I am not used to all this extra energy that I have seemed to have got. I can鈥檛 go to sleep at a normal time anymore, I can鈥檛 seem to concentrate very well and really don鈥檛 know what to do about it. Also despite these problems now that I have got a toned body I really would like to work hard to get a six pack. What is the best way to get a six pack?Advice about losing weight?
first of all well done,dont know why your asking for help to be honest you have done this well yourself, just carry on with what you are doing and your body will mould itself


keep yourself busy with a hobby,if you get in a routine you will go to sleep at normal times again.good luckAdvice about losing weight?
Go on and


avoid alcohol and salty sticks, chips, coke, especially in the evening. Eat more slowly and conscious, your chewing attitude (Chinese chew 42 times per bit) has a great influence on the moment you are full.


Do some sport you like or take more care of your girl-friend ;-)
join a gym, that will work off your extra energy and you can have professionals to show you how to get your 6 pack.





or you need a filthy girlfriend to work it with you!!
more exercise or find some sort of sport. read tips on some great home exercises and more on this site
Congratulations!!!





try this website. Also, do something amazing, e.g. helping out charities, soup kitchen, donate blood, etc.





http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/bodybu鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment