Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Should I ask my friend for advice about another girl?

Just to let you know it's going to be through texting. Okay the girl I'm going to ask is 15, I'm 14 will be 15 in April, she be 16 in October. She's very friendly I'm just a little scared on how to approachit. She always usually texts me back. So here's my approach: I say hey then when and if she texts back ask for advice %26amp; tell about the situation from there, I hope she's comfortable with it. How you think I should ask her?Should I ask my friend for advice about another girl?
Ok so i dont wanna get all iggnorant but i think she might like you.This specific question might make her feel uncomfortable.But i mean you need someone to help you so maybe try and revise the question a little bit.Should I ask my friend for advice about another girl?
have you ever, and I mean EVER, flirted the tiniest bit before?? think really really hard!! your relationship, is it like friendly, or in the awkward stage where you guys are friends but possibly have even the mildest attraction? becuz if it's the first one, then shoot. if it's the second one though...go to like your mom or something.
Remember when you tell someone something, they can tell another...Be careful..In a way you 2 are very young..Be careful what you say..Maybe you should keep it to yourself..
Wait is the 15 y/o your friend, you the one you want to ask out?





If she's your friend, then why are you asking this? Friends are supposed to help their friends in situations like this, so why would this be different?





If she's the girl you want to ask out, don't do it over text, bad idea. Casually walk up to her, next time you see her, and pop the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment