Saturday, December 19, 2009

Advice about Christmas shopping for my daughter?!?

She will be 10 months old for Christmas and she is the first grandchild on both sides and I know she will be crazy spoiled by everyone! What can I get her that will be a bit more meaningful than a bunch of toys she will soon grow out of?





Thanks and Merry ';very early'; Christmas!Advice about Christmas shopping for my daughter?!?
something my other did when i was a baby, since I had 3 sets of grandparents, was to but me one piece of the precious moments animal train thingy. the first one said baby's first christmas.





Since your girl is so little you could get her something that you can add to as she grows up and she will cherish when she gets older and is able to share it with her children. I have my animal train packed away waiting for me to have my own place where I can put on a shelf to be all pretty.








Oh yeah, as well my mother buys all three of her girls ornaments every year.





One year we all got rugrats ornaments, one year it was scooby doo, last year it was angels now that we are all older.


Each Christmas it is a new theme with the ornaments.





You could definitely do that, then when she is ready to move out she will allready have a small collection of ornaments to take with her that she will be able to display and have a story to share with others.Advice about Christmas shopping for my daughter?!?
One tradition my parents did with my siblings and I is each year we got an ornament. This continues to this day and we are all in our 20s now. Some other suggestions: a music box, an engraved snowglobe, an engraved picture frame or picture album, make a scrapbook, savings bonds etc. Some fun things like educational dvds, other dvds of her favorite shows/characters, interactive toys, etc.
how about a cute music box like i have seen little tiny merry go rounds that you wind up and it makes a cute tune or how about a silver bangal or something sweet (sorry i kept it brief i did write the same sort of answer but with more deatail but yahoo was ';currently unavailable'; when it came to posting it so i have to type it all out again)


Have a Merry ';very early'; Christmas to you too x
make a video sending her a message, so she can have it her entire life! and then get her a gold children's ring so when she grows up her mother can givvvve it to her, and when she has her own kids, she can pass it on and remmeber you, and cherish it forever!:)
What about a photoframe engaved with a message that she can look back at when she is a lot older or something like that.





their is a LOT of gifts you can engrave now, like teddybears and photoframes :)





good luck! :)





merry xmas
an engraved ornament, photo album, or snow globe that she'll cherish forever!
perhaps some sort of treasure she can use when she gets older like a diary or journal. creative things like markers and colors for when she is old enough..those fun books and leap frog things..videos like barney elmo ect. :D
books

No comments:

Post a Comment