Saturday, December 19, 2009

Advice about period and spotting etc?

hi there just after some serious advice,


I had my last period on 24th jan 09 second period after a miscarriage,i then spotted on 12th 13th of february,not enough to use any pads or tampons.


My period was due on the 21st of february and still hasnt shown my cervix are high and closed,took a ept on 20th bfn and on the 25th still bfn,i am ttc at present after a miscarriage.Advice about period and spotting etc?
I'm sorry about your miscarriage. It is said that a woman's fertility can return within 1 to 6 weeks after a miscarriage.





If you have a regular 28 day cycle, then you would have ovulated anywhere between 4 Feb and 9 Feb (around 14 days after your period). If you did conceive during this time, you may have had implantation spotting on 12/13 Feb, however it may have been too early to tell when you did your pregnancy test.





I would recommend doing another pregnancy test and if you test is negative again, I would recommend that you consult with your doctor if your period is delayed.





Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment