Saturday, December 19, 2009

Advice about a Ford KA?

I turned 17 a few months ago and i am now doing my driving lessons, but i am wanting a car which i can learn in and also use once i have passed my test. So i decided i want a Ford KA (old shape) as it is cheap to buy and hopefully cheap to insure, and quite girly :).


What are peoples opinion on this car? And how much do you think it would cost for a 17 year old full time employed girl?Advice about a Ford KA?
Hi,





The car is nice, but if it's going to be your first car I wouldn't really recommend it. These cars would be cheap to own, but you are most likely sacrificing money for safety. I would recommend something a little bigger for someones first car. If you like Ford's try the Focus. It's still small with good gas mileage.Advice about a Ford KA?
crap car, makes you look like a cheap - skate





@ least get a fiesta





sounds harsh but its just honest advice
  • purple makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment