Saturday, December 19, 2009

Advice about weight gain?

I am currently being treated for anorexia. I am 5鈥? and 106 lbs. I want to gain at least 9 lbs.





My question is, when I lost weight I noticed that my boobs shrunk. If I gain weight, should my boobs return to they鈥檙e previous state? Or is my once ';perfect'; figure lost forever?Advice about weight gain?
Before I answer, let me just say that it's great to hear of someone who is trying to GAIN weight instead of trying to lose it. I know from personal experience, it's a hard disorder to treat, and I think it's great that you're trying.





Anyway, just like everywhere else on your body, your breasts contain fatty tissue as well. Humans need fat, as I'm sure you've been told, for insullation, energy, etc. While the areas in which a person gains weight vary from person to person, I think it's pretty likely that your breasts will enlarge. Dont be discouraged if it is not the first place that you notice the extra weight, because the body puts the fat where it most needs it at the time.





Good luck
  • purple makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment