Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I need some advice about nails...?

I cant decide whether green nail polish is too flashy or weird. I found this awesome green nail polish at walmart and i dont know if it will look good on. what do you think, yes or no?I need some advice about nails...?
For me, I prefer pale, sheer colors, because I hate to see chips. But if you don't find brighter or darker colors distracting and don't mind higher maintenance or the possible chip, any color is good. My friend got green and black tips for her Christmas themed manicure, and it looked just fine.I need some advice about nails...?
go for it! it will be weird in a good way!
hey if you like it wear it
Hmm, green. That is odd, I never thought of green on nails. I think it is weird, but go for it. Is it neon or is it dark green?
green is my fav color! i say try it.......if u dont like it u cud always remove it anyway
if you like it, wear it. it can be your statement.
green nail polish is awesome


becuase its something different and unique


other than the basic colors like pink
yes
Green is very flashy and out there. If you are young wear it, but if you are older stay away from it. I would go with red!
if u think its awsome then wear it
ifyou like it wear it! i so have been rocking a blue polish called ';OUTRAGEOUS!';. i get so many complements because not everyone is confident enough in themselves to rock what they like and what is different. go for it!!!
I say - Try it! Do you really care what others think? If you're curious, give it a try and have some fun with it! That's why there are so many awesome colors out there, so you are free to be 'you' and do what you want to!


It's not permanent and you can always change it if your mood changes.
green is cute to put on your nails/as long as it is not dark green

No comments:

Post a Comment